- Program Highlights
- Standards-based, academic enrichment designed and led by a credentialed teacher with 15 yrs. experience.
- Avoid the summer “slide” with daily reading and math skills review.
- Weekly thematic learning across subject areas.
- Low adult:child ratio to meet the unique needs and learning interests of each child.
- Warm, family environment and personal attention.
- Structured daily schedule includes skills practice, lesson and exploration of weekly theme, creativity/art time, and snack.
- For children who have just completed kindergarten and first grade.
To reserve a space in a weekly learning group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org