Friday, January 9, 2009

So Cute!

Now that we're done with the holidays, I'm fully into birthday party planning mode. Munch turns 3 at the end of the month, so I'm planning her first "friends" party. Just like with this past Christmas and Halloween, she's old enough to participate in some of the decision making (guest list) as well as understand and remember what's going on. There's a nice equestrian center that we pass daily on the way to daycare. We always wave hello to the horses in the morning and afternoon. So when I found out they did parties, I jumped on it- and I'm crossing my fingers that we get a nice, warm CA winter day.
In searching for invites and party favors online, I came across a great place that does adorable photo cards with a "scrapbook" feel- Heavenly Impressions. Rachel was super easy to work with and my invitation cards turned out great- here's a look:



Be sure to visit her site- there are so many great cards that she can help you create! Now, I've just got to get those goodie bags, menu, and cake figured out!

No comments: