Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve Interview 2009

Saw this idea on a few other blogs and thought it would be a a nice way to remember Munch at this age. On my printed copy, I added a picture box for her to draw a self-portrait.

Munch
Age: 3 years, 11 months
Grade: Preschool

Favorites:
Color: Pink
Animal: Dolphin
Restaurant: In N’ Out
Number: 100
Vegetable: Green beans
Book: Santa’s Suit
Game: Hide & Seek
Toy: Balls
Food: Macaroni and cheese
Place: Skateboard store
Candy: Starburst
Best friend: Delanie

What makes you happy?
Ice cream and cake. Frosting too.

What do you love best about your family?
Daddy sometimes hugs me and kisses me.
Mommy loves me so much.
Ginger I love because I hug her so much.
Cricket is so nice.

What is the smartest thing you know how to do?
Criss-cross applesauce.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A teacher.

What will you get to do once you turn four?
Sometimes four-year olds get to eat candy. I want to learn how to jump up all the way to the sky.

If you could be in charge for the day, what would you do?
Set the dinner table.

What are some of your wishes for this year?
Somebody wishes I come to their house, and that’s it.

No comments: