Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Vacation- Dinner at Cole's Chop House, Napa

Finally getting to the backlog of posts I've been meaning to write! Being a teacher, the fall is such a busy time for me and then comes the craziness of the holidays. It's not unusual that January and February are when I can catch my breath! After Munch and I successfully traveled to Texas last spring without AudioDad, I decided that she and I would spend most of summer 2010 on an extended "field trip".
June is usually when AudioDad's family gets together. In the past, we've visited them in Colorado, but this year AudioDad's sister and her husband came to us in California. It was fun playing tourist at home, as there is so much to see and do in the San Francisco Bay Area. We spent a couple of days exploring the Napa Valley, starting off with dinner at Cole's Chop House. We were seated at a large table on their outdoor patio, a perfect location for AudioDad's four siblings and their families to meet up at the beginning of the week.
AudioDad's three sisters-
Munch and her cousin D. chat up their uncle-
Munch with her cousins-
My niece and nephew-
A rare family picture (because I'm usually taking them!)-

No comments: