Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year's Eve Interview 2010

Saw this idea last year on a few other blogs and was looking forward to revisiting it with Munch. On my printed copy, I add a picture box for her to draw a self-portrait.

Munch
Age: 4 years, 11 months
Grade: Pre-K

Favorites:
Color: Pink and purple
Animal: Dolphins and kitties
Restaurant: Pasta Pomodoro
Number: 131
Vegetable: Carrots
Book: Penguins to the Rescue
Game: Tic Tac Toe
Food: Macaroni and cheese
Place: Wisconsin
Candy: Peanut butter balls
Best friend: Lucy

What makes you happy?
My mom.

What do you love best about your family?
How they love me.

What is the smartest thing you know how to do?
Twirls and tap dancing.

What is hard for you to do?
Stand on my head.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Play with little cat, Annie.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Disney person or a toy seller.

What will you get to do once you turn five?
Have cake and open presents. Also do handstands.

If you could be in charge for the day, what would you do?
Do the computer like a teacher.

What is your wish for this year?
That Tinkerbell and her fairy friends are real.

*A side note: Munch's original answer to "Favorite restaurant?" was originally McDonalds. Separately, both AudioDad and I were puzzled by that response. Munch explained, "They have a really neat playground. But, it IS pretty dirty. So I guess it's really not a good one after all." When I asked if she ever ate there too, Munch was confused, so I asked again, "Okay, McDonalds has the playground, but what's your favorite restaurant to actually EAT in?" "Oh, that's easy- Pasta Pomodoro!" she replied.

No comments: