Saturday, April 11, 2009

More Easter Fun...


Here it is- my lemon cake with white chocolate butter cream. It was delicious!
We spent the day with my sister and her son. The kids are good pals and so much fun now, with Munch being 3 and her cousin, 4. I love listening in on their conversations- so earnest and expressive!

It seems they spent a good amount of time scoping out the backyard from inside the house, planning their egg finding strategy.

After a late lunch we headed out to the driveway for chalk drawing and bubble blowing-

And luckily, Munch fell asleep quickly, giving me time to put her Easter basket together- an egg-shaped bunny puzzle, a chirping fluffy chick, a bag of balloons, egg shaped sidewalk chalk, hollow chocolate See's eggs that have a little white chocolate chick inside, a chocolate bunny (also from See's), and the special gift- a Dora watch.

2 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

It sounds like a lot of fun! I think I may just head over to your house.
The cake looks delicious.. uh.. can I have a piece?

Tess said...

Looks like a fun celebration! I have to find out about that white chocolate frosting! Dont forget to vote for me daily at Hallmark Mother's Day Card contest!