Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

Thank you to everyone who expressed concern for the Munch's bout of pink eye last week. Luckily, I caught it early enough to start the drops right away and no one seems to have caught it from her. Also, she was so good about having the drops put in and I don't remember a time that she ever touched her eyes after I told her not to while she was goopy.
I've spent the last week or so buried in the Twilight series. I am so hooked! I'm currently working my way through #3 and I'm fortunate AudioDad doesn't seem to mind that I've constantly got a book in hand lately.
We finally also got to have our very good friends over for dinner after several months of not seeing each other. Munch was on her very best behavior and made my friend a lovely sticker bracelet. Dinner was so yummy- roast chicken (my very favorite) and buttermilk mashed potatoes. Dessert was a simple fudgy brownie with some really addicting peanut butter cup ice cream. I think it's calling my name right now...
Big news! We finally purchased Munch's new bed. She'll be switching from her converted crib/toddler bed this weekend to a twin. I've been giving away most of her baby stuff to anyone who'll take it-the stroller, the infant car seat, and I've got the crib promised to some neighbors down the street. But I have to admit, there's something about giving away the crib leaving that feels so final (in terms of expanding our family, or not)- and I'm having a harder time with it than I expected. Anyways, watch for pics of the new big-girl bed next week!

No comments: