Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yay!



It's here! It's here!
The new refrigerator arrived today and I'm thrilled! (Note: there will be liberal use of the exclamation point in this post)
The guys that delivered it were pros- quick, precise (I hadn't given much thought to doorway width), and efficient- how often does THAT happen?
Munch and I quickly got to work removing all the plastic & tape from the interior. I'd almost forgotten how large the freezer is- the bottom bin is bigger than my laundry basket!


Love the tilt-out freezer door!


I'm still playing with the configuration of the interior shelves- it's such a different layout from the old side-by-side- and trying to get used to the increased depth. I used to ALWAYS stuff the old fridge to the brim, food practically spilling out when you opened the doors!


Can't wait to get to the grocery store so I can get to work on filling it up!

2 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

WOW! It's beautiful and has so much space! Congratulations! I really need one of those! (:

Anonymous said...

yes, I just can't help standing in front of it & admiring it. Meanwhile, the mommy in me is saying, shut that fridge door!!!