One of the best things about blogging is that I've "met" some terrific people in the blogosphere. They are, as Sasha-one of my favorite bloggers at Barely Keeping It All Together- calls them, "Friends in my Head". So I was especially touched to get these nice awards (see the sidebar) from Tami and Deb. Thank you both, for the cute (and, oooh sparkly!) awards, for visiting, and for commenting! Check out their blogs at:
Tami- Diary of a Mad Woman
Deb- Life With Birk
Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
Make sure to tag the recipients and let them know they have won!
Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.
I've been so focused on my upcoming summer vacation with Munch. Most of my time has been spent researching fun and educational things to do with her. Here are seven Awe-summm bloggers I've recently discovered who are getting me inspired and excited:
Chrissie at Flipflops and Applesauce
Patricia at good + happy day
Mary Ellen and Sarah at Mom's Marbles
The PreSchool Mama
Cindy at Skip to My Lou
Amy at Let's Explore
Megan at Plum pudding
So, Seven Things About Me-
1. Seemingly never-ending baking sessions don't intimidate me.
2. Neither does a roomful of kids.
3. I can come up with a game to entertain the kids pretty easily.
4. I can also quickly tie it to something educational.
5. I'm a pretty easy-going person, except when I'm not :)
6. I have a LOT of patience.
7. I adore being Munch's mommy.