Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Love Birthdays!

Yes, today is my "special day". And there's usually so much drama around any kind of celebration whether it's a birthday, holiday, or whatever. But AudioDad and Munch did a terrific job of making today drama-free and extra wonderful. I woke up to some adorable cupcake-themed ceramics that I saw recently and LOVED. Munch made sure to help me open my cards-

We met up with my family for brunch and I had an awesome crabcake benedict with my favorite soy latte.

Next up was swimming at my aunt's where Munch had a great time with her cousin and grandma-

A few games on the Wii, where my nephew kept switching controllers with me every time I won, and a little princess cake-

Birthdays, family & cake- the simpler, the better-

1 comment:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

Awwww! Happy Birthday!

HuGZzz